ADULT BIBLE STUDY
EGfirst believes in building strong families. We accomplish this by offering Sunday Morning Bible Study Groups for all age groups and life stages so we can enjoy growing spiritually together in a smaller group setting. Join an adult Bible Study today! Check in at the church info desk to see an updated list of all that is offered.
- 8:00 am
- Co-ed Adult Class - Early Bird Class | Room 200
Co-ed class for adults of all ages with a focus on prayer and the study of God's Word
- 9:15 am
- Co-ed, Age 45 & Up - FISH Class (Fellowship in Service to Him) | Conference Room
- Married Couples, Ages 35-45 - FROG Class (Fully Relying on God) | Room 200
- Co-ed Adults- GAP Class| Room 101 | lecture style, verse-by-verse study
- Married couples up to age 35 who have children - Light Class | Room 400-A
- Co-ed class for adults of all ages - Miracle Class| Room 400-B | For adults who are seeking to see miracles in everyday life.
- Women- Redeemed Class| Room 104 | Women discover how to live God's purpose and share God's love.
- Parents of teens - SPOT (Seeking Parents of Teens)| Parents of teens meet to encourage each other, pray and worship.
- Co-ed adults adults of all ages - TGIF (Thank God I'm Forgiven) | Room 400-D | Co-ed adults adults of all ages study God's Word, chapter by chapter.
- Couples under the age of 30 - Young Couples Class|
- College-age (18-25) LOL (Living Out Loud) | Choir Room
- Singles - Restoration Class | For Singles age 25 + | 400 C
- Co-ed, age 50-60's - Basic Class | Room 400-D
- Men, age 70 and older - Brothers in Christ Class| Room 103
- Women, age 60-70's - BYKOTA Class (Be Ye Kind to One Another) | Room 101 | Women who have a heart for ministry and missions.
- Adults under age 50 - Lamb Class |Room 201
- Women, age 70 and older DOW (Doers of the Word) | Room 400-A
- Women, age 30-50's - Emmanuel Class | Room 104 | Women facing the challenges of motherhood & grandchildren.
- Men, age 60-70's - Faith Class| Room 200-A | enjoy informal and practical discussion.
- Co-ed, age 60-70's - Faithful Followers Class| Room 400-D | lecture-style teaching.
- Married adults, ages 60-70's - Partners in Christ Class| Room 200-B | lecture-style teaching.
- Women, ages 50-60's - Phebean Class | Room 400-B | Women who have a heart for sharing Jesus with others.
- Co-ed adults, ages 40-50's - Salt Class| Room 400-C | lecture and discussion format.
- Co-ed class, ages 50-60's - Seekers Class| Conference Room
ADULT SMALL GROUPS
These are groups that are formed within individual ministries, such as Men's & Women's Ministries, to provide deeper discipleship and better accountability for spiritual growth within its members.